C*I*A Agents in the Outback Star Camp 2013
Healing the Past – Creating the Future
May 3rd-7th 2013
We all need time out from our busy lives to rest, recuperate, find time to heal and get away from it all. Join us in the Outback next May 2013 at beautiful Honeymoon Gap, just out of Alice Springs (Mparntwe) for the next C*I*A Star Camp.
HoneyMoon Gap is a unique landscape of pink and red tussock covered ranges where we can enjoy the most spectacular night skies and the majesty of the Milky Way.
This Year we are very happy to announce a very special guest to our Star Camp Program. We have invited Patricia Walsh to join us on our journey in the Outback to take as through the full experience of understanding Karmic Complexes and Journeying to the North Node. Patricia’s bio and program details during Star Camp are found below.
The dates between May 3rd and May 7th have been picked especially as the Moon is waning and therefore our night skies will be dark and bright. In May 2013 there will also be the next series of eclipses and our Star Camp takes place between two of them the first a Lunar partial eclipse on 25th April at 5 Taurus-Scorpio, the next a New Moon eclipse on May 1oth at 19 Taurus and the 3rd a Full Moon eclipse on May 25th at 4 Gemini Sagittarius. It seems perfectly fitting to be working with Nodes and Karma during this eclipse season.
We will collect you from the airport and ferry you to our camping spot. Yes camping, and sleeping in swags a true outback experience! There will be swags provided for all and if you feel like you need to be undercover we can provide tents or you can drag your swag into our large octagonal workshop space. But truly, there’s nothing like a night or two (or 4 in this case) under the unpolluted night skies, stargazing, pondering and wondering.
We have an inside kitchen as well as an outdoor campfire. All meals will be provided for and of course truly delicious. Let us know if you have medical or special dietary requirements. Gluten free and vegetarian can be catered for. There are toilets and showers onsite as well as an indoor lounge area so all is comfortable and close.
On arrival Friday we will become acquainted with each other, set up our swags, get our bearings and get to know the site. We will then meet at 5pm to explore the Star Camp 2012 opening chart and help ground ourselves into this time and place. Each morning we will have the option of a yoga class or a dream group or just sitting by the campfire with a warming cuppa. Each evening and maybe all night there will be night sky viewing, stories, singing, and laughter.
We have organised very special events during the 4 days. Here is a guide for the 4 days planned so far, subject to minor changes at this stage.
Day 1 - Friday 3rd
- Arrive 12-3pm
- Airport pick up, lunch in town plaza**(Only Qantas flies to Alice Springs from most Oz capitals) from Melb current costs are $410 return
- Arrive campsite, set up swags, check out campsite, take a walk to dry river bed, down the valley or up the hill.
- 4pm – Julija will meet and prepare Star Campers that have little Astro Experience and talk to them about their North Node in preparation for Patricia’s workshops.
- 5pm Gather for opening ceremony, chart intentions
- 6pm Opening Ceremony – we have picked 6:33 pm as our opening Ceremony time – with North Node rising, Saturn safely in the 12th and Venus in Taurus setting in the 7th. Saturn will be up all night and is no doubt the most wonderful planet to look at through a telescope.
- BBQ, campfire, get to know each other Outback style
Day 2 – Saturday 4th
- Yoga or Dream group or sleep in!
- Breakfast -8-9am
- 9am – 12:30pm Workshop with Patricia Walsh - Understanding Karmic Complexes Join Patricia L. Walsh, author of ‘Understanding Karmic Complexes: Evolutionary Astrology and Regression Therapy’ for a discussion of the ‘psychic inheritance’ you bring from the past and how it plays out in your life today. Drawing on many cases from her 12 years of working with past lives, she will also outline the astrological indicators for past lives in the Natal chart and talk about the types of imprints each archetype carries (Aries-Pisces).
Many current life circumstances and events, as well as, even the language we use, point to deeper stories running behind the scenes in our subconscious. Patricia will also talk about some common misconceptions of the ‘afterlife’, karma and reincarnation, adding to your understanding with traditional Tibetan Buddhist and Vedantic teachings as well as from Shamanic traditions. She will also discuss how thoughts, feelings and even body symptoms may be rooted in unresolved issues from the past and how healing them affects the present. Expanding your understanding of the psyche to encompass the ‘many lives of the soul’ will not only enrich your life, but may open doors to new healing.
Please bring your Natal Chart
Includes 30 min Tea break
- 1pm Lunch
- 2pm – 3:30pm Workshop with Patricia Walsh - “Journey to the North Node“
- We are what we imagine. Our very existence consists in our imagination of ourselves.The greatest tragedy that can befall us is to live a life… un-imagined.”N. Scott Momaday (Native American Author) Rather than just explore the information of archetypes, Patricia will combine lecture and guide you in self-experiential exercises and journeying to your ‘resources’ to explore the latent potential of your North Node and point you in the direction of the ‘cutting edge’ of your own evolution!! Using ‘shamanic pathworking’ exercises, ‘active imagination’ and regression techniques, you will invite your psyche to learn to, openly ‘conspire with the universe’, on your path of evolution.
Constantly pulled between the opposite of the South Node and North Node we simultaneously, and often quite subconsciously, reenact patterns from the past, while also striving to evolve beyond them. Patricia will cover the psycho/spiritual dynamics of the natural opposition of the Nodal Karmic Axis, as it exists within, as the pull between the past and future and how to use the present as integration point. She will also discuss each archetype (Aries-Pisces) as it relates to the North Node’s meaning in your own life.
Come prepared to engage the healing power of your imagination and experience the evolutionary potential of your soul.
- Tea break
- 4:00 – 5:30 pm - Continued from yesterday afternoon -Workshop with Patricia Walsh - “Journey to the North
- 6: 00Pm Dinner
- 6:30 -8 pm Node“ Dot painting” with a local Arrernte woman will share her knowledge from the indigenous perspective and the meaning of their Art, as we too have a go a making our own dot painting. We can continue our paintings at anytime during the rest of the Camp.
- 7pm – Dinner
- Campfire, stories etc (bring your Ukele!) Or continue your Dot Painting!
DAY 3 – Sunday 5th
- Yoga or Dream group or sleep in
- 8 – 9am Breakfast
- 9 – 10:30 – Workshop TBA – Experiential Astrology
- 11:00 am This morning we get on a bus and head to Standley Chasm, a unique rock formation in the McDonnell Ranges 30 minutes away http://www.standleychasm.com.au/ We will have time to explore this unique place and have Lunch
- 1pm Lunch
- 2:00 pm – 5:30 pm A Sacred Sites Tour with Doris Stewart, senior Arrernte woman, custodian and Apmereke-atweye for Mparntwe will take us on a guided tour of sacred sites back toward Alice Springs and share her knowledge and stories with us. This will be an amazing journey and not what you might expect at all. Includes a stop at the wonderful Botanic Gardens in Alice springs for afternoon tea.
- 7 pm Dinner
- The local Astronomer known as the Starman Andrew Fitzgerald, who has a weekly radio show on ABC NT will guide us through the night sky- Subject to change the night for this!
Day 4 Monday – 6th
- Yoga or dreamgroup or sleep in
- 8 -9 am Breakfast
- 9 – 12:30 – Continuation – Workshop with Patricia Walsh - “Journey to the North Node“
Includes 30 min Tea break
- Lunch 1-2pm
- 2 – 5:30pm – Continuation – Workshop with Patricia Walsh - “Journey to the North Node” see above
Includes 30 min Tea break
- 7pm Dinner
- Star Stories, more Visual Astrology – Enjoy our last night together!
Day 5 Tuesday 7th
- - Yoga, Dreamgroup or sleep in
- - Breakfast
- - Pack up, clean up etc
- - Closing circle! Mandala making at the river bed.
- - Leave before lunch!
Please not some of the activities a subject to time changes eg Astronomy night could be scheduled for another night or the shorter workshops may be rescheduled. Also as we did last time, depending on the talent and special gifts of our Group, we will have some inpromptu delights, like one attendee would like to offer remote viewing exercises. If you have anything you would like to contribute, please let us know ASAP.
In the Outback we can expect beautiful clear skies and warm days, temperatures at night can cool down, but it’s never cold. Swags are cosy and come with sleeping bag and blanket inside. If you prefer your own bag or pillow, bring it with you! Bring a warm jacket and think layers when you pack your clothes…you could be down to a singlet during the day. If you have a musical instrument bring that too. Come prepared for a once in a lifetime experience: camping under the stars with the people who love them share your knowledge and learn with the C*I*A. Its sure to be a great experience, so we invite you to come along and enjoy with us!
- Cost $950 – balances due 31st March
- Limited numbers so get in early!
- For organizational purposes we require a $300 non-refundable deposit to secure your place by Feb 15th 2013 with balance due March 30th.
- Price All inclusive All Food, (except Lunch on arrival day in transit), Patricia’s Workshops, all transfers and Transport, Sacred Sites Tour, Standley Chasm, Camp fees, Swag hire
For information and booking and payments details and schedule updates ,
contact Marg email@example.com or phone Marg on 0418 120 460 or
Julija - firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0417 988 512
What to bring:
NOTE : Average Temps for May are 12 -30 Degrees
Please Bring – Pillow, and Sleeping Bag Sheet
Night clothes – Warm jacket, long pants , warm beanie
Sleep Clothes- sexy lingerie might not be the go, but whatever!
Day clothes – T’Shirts, Singlets, Shorts, light shirts.
Swimmers – never know, might find a hole
Sunscreen – note: Sun not as strong as Melbourne
Water Bottle – A Must
Day pack – For any longer Walks
Walking shoes – A must
Alcohol – Optional
Musical instrument if ya like or make your own rhythm sticks!
Good attitude and spirit – A Must!
Introducing Patricia L. Walsh
Patricia is a certified Deep Memory Process (DMP) regression practitioner (since 2002) and is the Chief US Trainer for Dr. Roger Woolger’s institute of Deep Memory Process (since 2003). She worked personally with Dr. Woolger , leading and co-teaching trainings in both Ancestral spirit work and Regression since 2003. She is also a graduate of the Jeffrey Wolf Green School of Evolutionary Astrology (2004) and is a certified Evolutionary Astrologer.
She is the author of ‘Understanding Karmic Complexes : Evolutionary Astrology and Regression Therapy’ (The Wessex Astrologer, 2009). She is also a contributing author to ‘ Insights Into Evolutionary Astrology : A Diverse Collections of Essays by Prominent Astrologers” ( Llewellyn, 2010)
Combined with astrology, she specializes in multi-dimensional healing work based in Shamanic principles including; Soul Retrieval/Fragmentation and Spirit Releasement (Ancestral and Earthbound Spirit work). Her focus is in healing present and past life trauma synthesizing both intuitive hands-on healing and therapeutic approaches.
She has lectured on many topics and taught internationally and is a frequent keynote speaker at international Astrology Conferences. She specializes in healing work based in Shamanic principles: soul retrieval, working with ancestral and earthbound spirits and healing soul fragmentation caused by present and past life traumas.